If you’d like to share your expertise in online marketing, customer service, or in the partner program area, we’d love to feature your post on our blog.
We share only high-quality content on our blog, so posts presenting a well-worn perspective on a theme or not focusing on a specific subject, will not be accepted.
Check a list of our recent posts to get an idea of what we may be looking for.
Want to submit a guest post? Send us 2 or 3 blog ideas with short outlines so we can choose the one that fits our blog.
What should an ideal guest post look like:
- Your text should contain at least 1000 words.
- It should offer a solution to a problem and at least a few actionable tips.
- Make sure to include at least one use case or a real-life example.
- Don’t forget about the post’s readability (lists and paragraphs, don’t use jargon).
- Make sure to write an introduction with a clear thesis and solid conclusion; thesis should be supported by reliable sources.
- Attach visual assets (videos, photos, or charts) that could be included in your article (images should be at least 1400 px wide).
- We appreciate casual, easy-to-read writing (check the Hemingway app, it’s not perfect, but we like it).
Are you ready to submit your post?
If you are up for the challenge, please email your blog post ideas to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible (which usually means 2-3 days).
Once we’ve reviewed your submission and agreed on the subject, you will be asked to prepare your text in a Google Doc and share the link with us.
If the text suits our needs, we will then contact you with a request for a short bio and a photo of yourself we could publish on our blog.